About the Journal
«Current problems of Europe» (CPE) is a periodical journal published by the Center for Scientific and Information Studies of Global and Regional Problems of the INION RAS. The publication is included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation (groups of scientific specialties: 08.00.00 - Economic Sciences and 23.00.00 - Political Science).
The journal publishes articles on the socio-economic, domestic political development of European states, their foreign policy, including the use of military tools, as well as issues and prospects for the functioning of international structures with the participation of European countries.
The magazine "Current problems of Europe" has been published since 1994.
The frequency of publication of the APE - 4 times a year. All issues of the journal are thematic in nature. The overwhelming majority of journal publications are analytical articles. In addition, the publication has a column "Analytical Reviews."
Journal Editorial Board
- Parkhalina T.G. — Editor-in-chief, Ph.D. in Historical Sciences, Deputy Director of INION RAS, Head of the Center for Scientific and Informational Studies of Global and Regional Problems, INION RAN
- Baranovsky V.G. — Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of History, Professor of MGIMO (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Head of the Center for Situational Analysis of the IMEMO of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Bebler Anton — Professor Emeritus, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Borko Y.A. — Doctor of Economics, Chief Researcher, Institute of Europe, RAS
- Bratersky M.V. — Doctor of Political Sciences, Head of Sector, INION RAS, Professor, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Brennan L. — Professor of Trinity Business School, Ireland
- Cherkasov P.P. — Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of History, Chief Researcher of the IMEMO RAN
- Chernega V.N. — Doctor of Law, Consultant of the Council of Europe, Leading researcher, INION RAN
- Yakovlev P.P. — Doctor of Economics, Head of the Center for Iberian Studies of the Institute of Latin American Studies RAS, Professor at the
- Gontmakher E.Sh. — Doctor of Economics, Professor, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Kuznetsov A.V. — Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Acting Director of the Institute of Scientific Information for the Social Sciences, Professor, MGIMO
- Lapina N.Yu. — Doctor of Political Sciences, Chief Researcher , INION RAN
- Mikhaleva G.M. — Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of the Russian State Humanitarian University
- Novikova O.N. — Deputy Editor-in chief, Ph.D. in Historical Sciences, Head of the Department of Europe and America, INION RAN
- Roberts Cynthia — Professor of Columbia University, the USA
- Rubinsky Yu.I. — Doctor of History, Head of the Center for French Studies at the Institute of Europe, RAS, Professor
- Scholte Jan — Profeesor of University of Göteburg, Sweden
- Trunov Ph.O. — Ph.D. in Political Sciences, Senior Researcher INION RAS, executive secretary of the editorial board