About the Journal
«Current problems of Europe» (CPE) is a periodical journal published by the Center for Scientific and Information Studies of Global and Regional Problems of the INION RAS. The publication is included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation (groups of scientific specialties: 08.00.00 - Economic Sciences and 23.00.00 - Political Science).
The journal publishes articles on the socio-economic, domestic political development of European states, their foreign policy, including the use of military tools, as well as issues and prospects for the functioning of international structures with the participation of European countries.
The magazine "Current problems of Europe" has been published since 1994.
The frequency of publication of the APE - 4 times a year. All issues of the journal are thematic in nature. The overwhelming majority of journal publications are analytical articles. In addition, the publication has a column "Analytical Reviews."
Journal Editorial Board
- T.G. Parkhalina — Editor-in-Chief, Ph.D. in History, Deputy Director of INION RAN, Head of the Center of Scientific and Informational Studies on Global and Regional Issues, INION RAN
- V.G. Baranovsky — Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Sh.D in history, Professor of MGIMO, Head of the Center of Situational Analysis, IMEMO RAN
- Anton Bebler — Professor Emeritus, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Y.A. Borko — Sh.D in economics, Principal Researcher, IE RAS, Honorary President of the Assosiation of European Studies
- M.V. Bratersky —Sh.D. in political sciences, Professor of HSE, Head of Sector, INION RAN
- L. Brennan — Professor of Trinity Business School, Ireland
- E.Sh. Gontmakher — Sc.D. in economics, Professor of HSE, Principal Researcher, IMEMO RAN
- A.V. Kuznetsov — Acting Director of INION RAN, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Sh.D. in economics, Professor of MGIMO University
- N.Yu. Lapina — Sh.D. in political sciences, Principal Researcher, INION RAN
- G.M. Mikhaleva — Sh.D. in political sciences, Professor of RSUH
- Yu.V. Nikulichev — Sh.D. in culturology, Leading Researcher, INION RAN
- O.N. Novikova — Deputy Editor-in Chief, Ph.D. in history, Head of the Department of Europe and America, INION RAN
- Synthia Roberts — Professor of Columbia University, the USA
- Yu.I. Rubinsky —Sh.D. in history, Professor of HSE, Head of the Center of French Studies, IE RAS
- Scholte Jan — Professor of University of Göteburg, Sweden
- P.P. Cherkasov — Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Sh.D. in history, Principal Researcher, IMEMO RAN
- V.N. Chernega — Sc.D. in juridical sciences, Consultant of the Council of Europe, Leading researcher, INION RAN
- L.N. Shanshieva — Ph.D. in philosophy, Head of sector, INION RAN
- P.P. Yakovlev — Sc.D. in economics, Professor of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Head of the Center of Iberian Studies, ILA RAN
- Ph.O. Trunov — Ph.D. in political sciences, Senior Researcher, INION RAN, executive secretary of the editorial board